VACATION ON LAKE MARION
Our homes are privately owned; please treat with care. The furnishings and decorations reflect the homeowner’s personal taste and needs. Although we strive to provide you with the utmost in comfort and service, we are unable to change or add to existing equipment. Read over the following rules and regulations to alleviate any confusion or misunderstanding.
Your attention please:
* Tenant is responsible for all linens (towels, sheets, etc.)!
* CHECK OUT time is promptly at 11:00 a.m. and check in is not before 2:00 p.m. To best service our guests, check out can be no later than 11:00 am. We have to be sure the homes are ready for the next tenants coming in.
* If, upon your arrival, you feel your property is not to your satisfaction, please notify our office immediately at
We strive to insure the cleanliness of each of our properties.
NO REFUNDS WILL BE GIVEN!!
* Please report any damage to the property or furnishings you may observe immediately upon arrival. Should damages occur during your stay, calling immediately will expedite repair or replacement and ensure that you don't lose your security deposit.
* Appliances and air conditioners are not guaranteed and there will be no refunds due to their failure. We will do our best to have all repairs completed as quickly as possible. To ensure a pleasant stay, please observe the following are not permitted.......ABSOLUTELY NO HOUSE PARTIES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! * NO exceeding maximum occupancy of this property.* NO phone calls are to be charged to this property.
* NO PETS are allowed in any of the properties or on the premises, unless it is specified as one of our pet friendly homes.
* NO entering of private locked closets. They are locked for a reason.
* NO rearranging of furniture or removing of spreads, blankets or furniture.
* NO grilling on decks or porches. Please grill out in the yard away from the house.
* NO campers or motor homes are to be hooked up or used on this property.
When it's time to leave:
To prepare for departure and ensure return of your security deposit, note the following:
*Wash and put away any dirty dishes. No clothes are to be left in washer/dryer; ensure that there are no items left in microwaves or coffee pot; ensure that the yard has no trash or personal items. * Make sure all windows and doors are locked and lights/ceiling fans are all turned off.* Set thermostat on A/C 80 degrees in the summer months and on heat to 50 degrees in the winter months.* Return all keys to our office! There will be a $10 charge for keys not returned !
Tentative Reservations can be made for the next year: We accept weekly reservations up to a year in advance, if the corresponding date requested has passed in the current calendar year. A deposit is required, that is not refundable or transferrable unless the property becomes unavailable for occupancy. Tentatives are accepted with the understanding that the rate is subject to change, owners always have first choice of the property, and reservations must be confirmed with a full rental deposit prior to January 31st of the following year.
Back to Main